This Page Offers resources for parents of students currently attending Blessed Star. If you are interested in our school, please read about our admissions process here.
Bloomz – This is where we update everything you and your child need to know about what is going on in school. You will find important messages here.
Facebook – Like our Facebook page to stay up to date on all of the fun activities we are doing and offering!
Student Grades and Parent Documents
Check your student’s grades and attendance throughout the school year, and update medical and contact information here.
Parent Documents (Current Parents Only)
Support our School & Pay Tuition!
We are a private, non-profit Montessori Christian school dedicated to providing a quality education for your child. We can make this possible and continue to improve our school with your support! Donate & pay tuition here!
- When paying tuition you must note which student you are paying for.
The State of Florida funds different types of scholarships as part of the School Choice Program. BSMC accepts these state-funded scholarships for those who qualify for them according to the state’s eligibility criteria. For more information about the School Choice Program, visit FloridaSchoolChoice.org.
- McKay Scholarship: This state-funded scholarship is for students with an identified learning disability. Those who are eligible should apply online at FloridaSchoolChoice.org.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship: These scholarships are strictly income-based. Student must have spent prior school year in attendance at a Florida public school. Eligible families must complete income verification process via StepUpForStudents.org or AAAScholorships.org.
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship: These scholarships are strictly income-based. Families who are financially eligible should visit either the SUFS website at StepUpForStudents.org or AAA Scholarship website at AAAScholorships.org. Florida Tax Credit Scholarship funds are limited so it is imperative that families apply as soon as the window for the following year’s scholarship applications opens.
- Gardiner (PLSA) Scholarship: This scholarship is for students with certain special needs. Please visit their websites at StepUpForStudents.org or AAAScholorships.org for specific information and to make application.